Sunday, November 29, 2009

thanksgiving highlights

So my Thanksgiving break started on Wednesday. After some miscommunication I ended up taking the Caltrain home and met up with my friend Jesse for some "dinner" I guess. More like we just needed a place to talk and catch up. It seems forever since I last went home and chilled with people. So we went to Wendy's.

Thursday was pretty epic. Started the day with Thanksgiving LUNCH with my family. We had a BIGASS turkey that my dad BOUGHT lol suckaaaaas saved time on cooking there! then we also had eggrolls, fried shrimp, macaroni salad, potato salad, regular salad, and some Vietnamese food. Food was pretty good for just waking up, Turkey got me all sleepy...Then at around 6pm my cousin came by to pick me and my brother up to go to our other cousins house for a just cousins Thanksgiving dinner. We had Prime Rib, baconcheddar mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, bacon/asparagus, and some rasberry beer to top it off. dessert we had waffles with ice cream and dark chocolate shavings.

first time i toked with my cousins too. had no idea they were into that stuff. i picked up a dub and we used his vape and got some good cousin bonding done. that probably was the highlight of my thanksgiving '09 haha

Friday got to chill with some friends. watched ninja assassin and ate korean food. got some quicklys and then met up with some other friends and toked the night awayyyyyy. 2 fatty blunts and endless bowls = trip to Nation's. i got a cheeseburger with grilled onions, french fries, and a slice of banana creme pie mmmm hit the spottt

saturday went to my friend Billy's house and had some more Thanksgiving food. played some card games, had some THC honey from the club, played kings cup and high card. too lazy to type out the details but it was a fun night with good people. got home late and KTFO.

now back in san ho, no ones in the apt and im waiting for karen to get back =)

1 comment: