Tuesday, November 10, 2009

early weekend starts NOW!

This morning I dragged myself to my 9am class after going to bed at maybe 4-5am due to RLXing and noodle parties with the RATZ. Only thing is I show up to class only to find a sign on the door that says class has been CANCELLED! I check my email and discovered my professor had emailed the class at 8:50am, 10 minutes prior to class, saying that he was too sick and was sent home by the head of the dept. Wednesday is a holiday, Thursday is one class, and Friday is a furlough day, so it looks like I am pretty much done for the week!

Weather's been cold as tits and I hope I don't get infected by my sick roommates...

Here are a few videos I've been watching...

the guys at Gnarcotix holdin' it down for the YAYYY

gnarcotix trailer 2 welcome to the bayyyyyy from Gnarcotixsf on Vimeo.



and this guy just puts me in awe...


haven't i always said how girls play dirty...

1 comment: