Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lazy Thursday...

i love me my thursdays. woke up this morning feelin good, too bad the weather didn't agree with me. decided to have a nice walk to class instead, grabbed some free coffee courtesy of some guy near the Quantum spot, sat down and dragged my stoge slow before class started. peeped a few blogs during class and sooner than i knew it, class was over and i was DONEZOOOO! ended my day of classes at 10:20am, jealous? haha

read a very interesting quote from my friend's blog...

"In 20 years, you will be more disappointed by what you didn't do than by what you did."
- Mark Twain

...makes me feel good as to what I have accomplished in life so far. and i'll end it here with some Weezy. if ya'll didn't cop the No Ceilings Mixtape yet, you can succccccc ittt

2 comments:

  1. My Thursdays feel like the last day of the week so I'm VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

    Peeped a few blogs. Creepin'.

    ReplyDelete