Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lazy Wednesday...

Weather in SJ had been whack as of late. I went to my 7:30am chem lab this morning and that was the only class I went to. Skipped two other classes because weather did not permit me to go hah. Calculus is kicking my ass and I am scared that I will not pass, especially when the teacher tells everyone on the first day of class that the passing rate is only 60% O_O. That means 40% of the class will fail the course...

Shit I'm going to be up all night trying to finish calculus hw due tomorrow, while being distracted by facebook, youtube, sjfixed.org, and THIS BLOG.

SJF shirt niggggggga
SJF Shirts
SJF Shirts

heh heh heh heh...
Why so serious copy

pretty much done murdering my bike out, just need to get a black HS
thanks justin.vincent for the crankset!
CIMG7909

No comments:

Post a Comment